Friday, January 10, 2014

T.G.I.F.

Hello all! I hope this Friday finds everyone well and ready for the weekend! I love my job but who doesn't get excited when they wake up and realize it is Friday?!

I thought of something I wanted to pass on that I'm not sure people know about Budget Blinds. Our name is sometimes misleading because although we of course sell blinds and shades, we are SO much more than that! We offer bedding...

Shutters... 

Roman shades...


And much more! And it is completely free for us to bring our samples and expertise to you!


I am finally able to share the details about our special sale and event that is coming up... Get excited because this is huge!
That's right, 50% Off your entire order! You can finally pull the trigger on all of those home projects you've been meaning to get around to! You will not find a better deal than this on custom window coverings. This even includes specialty shades and draperies!

Have a fun and safe weekend everybody!

-Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment