Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year!

I am a few days late as things have been crazy here starting off the new year, but that's a good thing right?! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are as excited as I am about the upcoming year!

I have many exciting things to share with you all! First off I think I should mention that we have moved! We are still in historic downtown Lee's Summit but our new address is...

6 SW 3rd Street
Lee's Summit MO 64063

Our new showroom is one of the original buildings in Lee's Summit. It is a beautiful space with exposed brick walls and an interior archway. Stop by and see it for yourself anytime! We are still in the decorating process but I will post pictures once all of that is complete.

I am very excited to share with you our new European line of soft treatments! Vadain International and Budget Blinds have partnered up to bring you the best in roman shades and draperies!



Soft treatments account for over 80% of window coverings in Europe and that trend is moving its way to the US! Vadain International has been in business for over 30 years but recently came out with a line of products that are available EXCLUSIVELY through Budget Blinds. Visit Vadain's website for more pictures and information about this great company!

Lastly, mark your calendars for Saturday, February 8th! Downtown Lee's Summit is having their annual Chocolate Crawl and we will be having an incredible "One Day Only Sale." I can't give away details yet, but I will very soon so keep checking back! You won't want to miss it, plus who doesn't like chocolate and shopping??

Happy Tuesday everyone!

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment